How do I sign up for the Shared Harvest CSA?
HOW TO SIGN UP FOR YOUR 2021-22 SHARE
For pickup at Bay End Farm in Buzzards Bay, for November and December, please contact Erin at BayEndFarm.com.
For pickup at Wright-Locke Farm in Winchester:
You can buy one month or all three months.
New this year is the option for a Mushroom CSA from Fat Moon Farm!
Extras will be available for sale, two-three weeks before each pickup. Even if you don’t buy a share, you can buy Shared Harvest Extras–check back in on the portal a week before each share distribution–or shop weekly for other locally sourced goods through the Farm To Go program with Wright-Locke.
How to sign up for your Shared Harvest winter CSA share:
- Login to your Farm to Go account (scroll down to learn how to create an account).
- Choose Shared Harvest Winter CSA as your Distribution Day
- Choose which CSA options you would like!
- Payment for shares & extras can be made by credit card, check, or cash.
- Share payment will be collected the Sunday after you place your order or in two installments, but no later than November 1st.
- Extras payment will be collected after you receive your order.
Shares are limited. Full payment due by November 1st.
If you have questions once you are trying to sign up for the pickup at Wright-Locke Farm, please reply to ARindskopf at wlfarm.org and Jane at Sharedharvestcsa.com.